Join the ScoliCare team as an Operations Manager
ScoliCare are looking for an experienced Operations Manager ready to make their mark and take the company to the next level.
ScoliCare is a multi-faceted business dedicated to the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis. The ScoliCare Clinics are staffed by world leaders in non-surgical scoliosis treatment who offer scoliosis specific exercise and rehabilitation and scoliosis bracing. ScoliCare also designs and manufactures custom braces for patients in Australia and 12 other countries worldwide using their own innovative scanning technology and proprietary brace design system. Additionally, ScoliCare is a resource for patients, their families, and healthcare professionals to learn about scoliosis, how to effectively diagnose it, and discover the latest treatment techniques available. ScoliCare’s core mission is to deliver world’s best scoliosis treatment through unparalleled understanding, education, and innovation.
ScoliCare are looking for an experienced and dynamic Operations Manager to join the leadership team in their Southern Sydney based business. Working closely with the Directors, the Operations Manager will design and implement the operational frameworks required to support and shape the strategic growth of the business. This is an opportunity to really make your mark, to work with an industry leader, and grow a business that makes a real difference.
Key deliverables include:
Oversight of the ScoliCare Clinics in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Adelaide.
- Operational systems and processes – review, design and implement
- Financial performance – implement and report on KPIs for the clinics
- Managing and working closely with Clinical staff to develop a culture and unified team best able to deliver the company’s core mission
- Identifying and developing new opportunities for service delivery
- Analysing existing work practices, procedures and systems and identifying opportunities for service improvement and increased efficiency – recommend strategic initiatives where possible
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and internal best practices
Management of ScoliCare business
- Operational improvement, business process and organizational planning
- Financial oversight including management reporting, forecasting, and budgeting
- Managing daily workflow of the business
- Strategic and operational support for educational and promotional events
- Managing and increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of support services
- Team management and development
- Working with management to outline future goals for the company and its team to achieve together
Liaising with the international Business Development Managers to improve performance and ensure compliance with internal processes
THE RIGHT PERSON
- Direct experience implementing systems and processes that support growth and increase revenue in SMEs
- Strong commercial acumen and focus on key financial metrics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with experience process mapping and automating business processes
- The ability to engage, align and motivate people to achieve strategic and operational objectives
- Excellent level of communication and relationship building skills
- Outstanding organisational abilities
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- A desire to contribute to and build a business that makes a significant impact on the lives of their clients
- Must be able to travel interstate on an occasional basis
If you, or someone in your network might be interested in this role, please contact Gabrielle Hancock [Client Service Director] on 1300 40 60 05 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the ScoliCare team as a Scoliosis Clinician
ScoliCare’s Melbourne Scoliosis Clinic is looking for a confident, caring chiropractor who is ready to take their career to the next level.
This exciting role will give the successful candidate the rare opportunity to branch out from general chiropractic practice and exclusively practice as a scoliosis clinician as part of Australia’s leading non-surgical scoliosis treatment group.
ScoliCare clinicians provide expert advice to patients on non-surgical treatment options for scoliosis including: observation, scoliosis specific rehabilitation, scoliosis bracing, and referral for co-management and surgery, and are also required to use their hands-on skills to fit and manage scoliosis braces.
- The role requires someone to head a multi-disciplinary team and co-ordinate patient care, so candidates must be able to work well as part of a team and lead by example.
- This position is based in Melbourne and will require a moderate amount or interstate travel including servicing our Adelaide clinic on a monthly to bi-monthly basis.
- Intensive training to the highest standards of scoliosis management, scoliosis rehabilitation methods and bracing will be provided.
- The successful candidate will be required to travel to Sydney for training for a month prior to starting the role. Ongoing training will also be provided including enrollment in the “World Masters of Scoliosis Management course” which is a 12-month commitment.
- The successful candidate needs to be of exceptional character, have a minimum 5 years clinical experience, registered with AHPRA in good standing, and will undergo working with children and criminal checks.
ScoliCare is Australian based with clinics in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide and international affiliates across the globe. We have an incredible team of clinicians, researchers, and admin staff who will support you and your patients.
Remuneration is a competitive salary with bonus structure
Employment Type: Full-time
Applications close 15/09/2017
To apply email: email@example.com with your CV and cover letter