Getting Ahead of the Curve*
Looking to get better outcomes for your scoliosis patients?
2nd & 3rd November 2019
Park Inn Heathrow
Bath Rd, Heathrow
Sipson, West Drayton
UB7 0DU, UK
*Approved for 12 CPD Hours
This course provides an integrated education for the Chiropractic Clinician in understanding, evaluating, and managing scoliosis in children and adults. There will be a strong emphasis on the conservative management of scoliosis, in particular scoliosis bracing concepts and devices as well as rehabilitative procedures.
- Scoliosis classification
- Accurate clinical, postural and x-ray assessment
- Red flags and keys to an effective clinical examination
- Indications for bracing and red flags
- ScoliBrace – the 3D inverse corrective approach to bracing
- Complete case management incorporating bracing & scoliosis specific exercise
- Explore the evidence behind the most current and effective treatments
- Challenge common misconceptions about scoliosis
- Enhance your scoliosis diagnosis and assessment skills
- Achieve better outcomes for your Scoliosis patients
- Be certified to offer ScoliBrace services in your own clinic
• Approved for 12 CPD Hours •
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dr Jeb McAviney
Dr. McAviney is a lecturer, published researcher and leading authority on non-surgical scoliosis treatment. He is the director of ScoliCare Clinics and founder of ScoliCare. He is dedicated to educating and helping healthcare professionals manage scoliosis, and raising the public awareness of this condition.